Monday, February 7, 2011

Melissa's Book of the Week: The Devil Wears Pinstripes


I read this book on my way to Spring Training in 2007 and fell in love with it. I let a co-worker barrow it a while back and never got it back and have just placed an order for it through Amazon as that's the only place I can find it now.

It might be the most hilarious book about the Yankee's that I've ever read in my life.. Jim Caple I believe is still an avid columnist on ESPN's Page 2 and is always a good read... I learned the majority of my information about the Yankees and went on to actually make an attempt to fall in love with the history of the team quickly after reading the book and understanding who the real "villians" of the franchise are based on this book alone.

Pick it up. At $3.41 for a new copy on Amazon you simply can't afford NOT to.

Direct link here


No comments:

Post a Comment